Sunday, 28 October 2012
how to crochet a bow tie
By Emi Harrington
COPYRIGHT: 2012, Emi Harrington
You may sell your finished items. Permission is not granted to copy or distribute this pattern in any manner. If friends would like a copy of this pattern, please send them to my blog: http://hectanoogapatterns.blogspot.ca/
Worsted weight yarn,
Size 5mm crochet hook.
Video here: http://youtu.be/JvtTbFWn6dk
1. Chain 7, single crochet in the 2nd stitch from the hook, and in each stitch of the chain.
2. Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in each stitch across the row.
3. Repeat step 2 until the rectangle is approx. 8 inches long.
(For babies, begin with chain 5 or 6, and work to 6 inches long.)
4. Bring both ends together and slip stitch together. Photo 4.
5. Find the center and fold the slip stitched seam to that point. Sew together and gather up at the same time.