CROCHET ICICLE ORNAMENT, 2017 design
Copyright © 2017, Emi Harrington (Do not give away or sell this pattern, copyright protected.)
This pattern may be printed for your personal use only. You may not in any form, reproduce, transmit, give away or distribute this pattern, including but not limited to images, diagrams and text, through any venue, including photocopying, other electrical or mechanical means, recording, or any other information storage and or retrieval system. Permission is granted to sell your finished garments.
If you have questions about this pattern, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN TO CROCHET HERE:
MY FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE:
You can find me here:
NEW blog: http://shop.hectanooga.com/
100% COTTON WORSTED AND A 5.5 MM CROCHET HOOK, or #10 COTTON THREAD AND A 3 OR 3.5 MM CROCHET HOOK
Please sign up with your email address on the right,--> (scroll up) -
to receive an email when I upload a new post.
VIDEO DEMO HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R87g-Nj2TsE&t=1s
1. Top loop: chain 10, slip stitch into the 10th stitch from the hook.
2. Chain 2, make 2 double crochet in the slipped stitch area,
chain 1, 3 double crochet in the same space.
3. Turn, slip stitch into the 2 double crochet stitches, and in the
chain 1 space.
4. Chain 2, 2 double crochet, chain 1, 3 double crochet in the
chain 1 space.
5. Repeat step 3 and 4.
6. Repeat step 3.
7. Turn, slip stitch into the double crochet and the chain 1 space;
chain 2, double crochet, chain 1, 2
8. Repeat step 7 for as many times for the length desired.
9. Bottom point: slip stitch in the double crochet and the chain 1
space, chain 5, slip stitch into the chain 1
space, fasten off.
MORE CROCHET ORNAMENTS HERE: