Saturday 14 May 2011

EASY, ELEGANT GATHERED PETAL FLOWER

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63054135/fabric-flower-gathered-petal-flower-num


This is a listing for a PDF TUTORIAL SO YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN GATHERED PETAL FLOWERS.
(You may sell the items you make using my tutorials.)
Click here to enter my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mehartgallery

It is not a listing for the actual flowers. For a number of years I was in the business of making wedding dresses, and was called upon to make flowers for bridal headpieces, etc. I am going to share my techniques.

 These can be made large or small, it's sooo easy. You can recycle fabrics, I have used curtain fabrics, and even a scrap of drapery satin, as shown in the beige colored flower. The pink one is plain broadcloth, and you could add polka dots with craft paint and a toothpick or a skewer once they are finished!

You can make these while watching T.V.!

I have simplified the making of these flowers, because I am not into difficult procedures... I like to keep everything simple!!

You will receive a flower-making tutorial with photos of each and every step, as well as written instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.