1119- BABY SKI MASK HAT - free crochet pattern - crochet a very quick, easy to make, warm and cozy hat for a little one. Perfect new baby gift! Or shower gift!
Copyright © 2017, Emi Harrington (Do not give away or sell this pattern, copyright protected.)
Please respect that I have gone to great lengths to write a pattern. The small investment you make to own the pattern will mean you that you can make it many times over, and even sell your finished items.
This pattern may be printed for your personal use only. You may not in any form, reproduce, transmit, give away or distribute this pattern, including but not limited to images, diagrams and text, through any venue, including photocopying, other electrical or mechanical means, recording, or any other information storage and or retrieval system. Permission is granted to sell your finished garments.
If you have questions about this pattern, you may email me at: email@example.com
LEARN TO CROCHET HERE:
MY FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE:
You can find me here:
NEW blog: http://shop.hectanooga.com/
Worsted weight yarn, worked 2 strands approx. 200 yds
9 mm crochet hook
INSTRUCTIONS: See a video demo here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDz522JqWtU
COPYRIGHT PROTECTED: Permission is not given to copy, distribute, give away or resell
this pattern, in print, or as a digital file. Please refer people who would like their own copy to my blog
to get their own: https://hectanoogapatterns.blogspot.ca/
FOLLOW MY BLOG FOR FREE PATTERNS: https://hectanoogapatterns.blogspot.ca/
sign up with your email address on the right,-->
(scroll up) -
1. Newborn - 6 months: Working with a 9 mm crochet hook, and 2 strands of worsted weight yarn:
Chain 5, slip stitch to join and form a ring.
2. Chain 1, carry the yarn end along the outside of the ring, make 7 single crochet in the ring, slip stitch to
3. Chain 1 and turn, make 2 single crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join. (14)
4. Repeat step 3. (28 stitches)
5. *Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join. (28)
Repeat from * for 5 more rows.
6. Chain 1 and turn, single crochet in the next 9 stitches, chain 9, skip the next 9 stitches, single crochet in
each remaining stitch, slip stitch to join. (28)
7. *Chain 1 and turn, working in the back side of the stitch only for the remainder of the pattern, single
crochet in each stitch around, slip stitch to join. Repeat from * for 3 more rows, fasten off. Weave all
yarn ends into the finished work.
HOW TO MAKE A FAUX FUR POM POM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4YuppJKhpM
FULL PATTERN ON RAVELRY, for $4.99, ALL SIZES INCLUDED: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/1120--ski-mask-balaclava
END OF PATTERN
FLAT TOP CROCHET HAT:
SIDEWAYS BABY HAT