Tuesday 26 December 2017

Free Crochet Pattern- Picture Frame Christmas Ornament, Hanging ornament

  It's so lovely to hang ornaments that bring memories of years gone by!  My parents have passed now,
and so when I hang ornaments with their pictures, it feels as though they are part of our Christmas
celebrations.  I see them hanging in the tree, and my heart warms at the thought that their spirits are
still here with us!

So I have some of these picture frames with photos of my son and daughter, and my siblings, and I have some of pets that have passed on as well, as they were an important part of our family life too!

So here is the pattern, for you to make your own!
They are quick and easy, and work up in 6 minutes or so!
Happy crocheting!



Please sign up with your email address on the right,--> (scroll up) - 

to receive an email when I upload a new post. 







MATERIALS:
100% cotton worsted yarn,
5.5 mm crochet hook
Yarn needle

------------------------------------------------------

9 PIECE SET: 3 mm to 12 mm crochet hook:



($3.15 at time of posting) 



------------------------------------


INSTRUCTIONS:

See a video demo here:
https:


1.  Chain 20, slip stitch to join, being careful not to twist the chain.

2.  Chain 2, *2 double crochet in    
     the next stitch, double crochet in the next stitch, repeat from * 
     around,slip stitch to join.

3.  Turn, *chain 3,  single crochet in the next 2 stitches, repeat from 
     * around, slip stitch to join in the base of the first chain 3.  
Then chain 8 to form a loop for hanging, slip stitch to join in the 
base of the chain 8, fasten off.  
Weave yarn ends into the finished work.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.